Monday, 4 May 2009

Stressing


Well welcome back, to me anyway I havent been on a while trying to live a bit to have something to write about....not all is well, not plough through and surely it will get better in time, Leona Lewis says.

So a few things I am getting off our chests...Essay deadlines
I figure, depends how deep you are in it, that do at least an hour a day on one assignment, I have recently had one on Bram Stokers Dracula, and sounding so culture less, I havent read it, seen the film, but hasnt everyone. Anyway I actually got into it, the points I made even interested me! So i think a little bit a day lights the load, or like my pal Oliver B, limit yourself to a few hundread or even thousand words a day.

Just think it will soon all be worth it, summer in like 2 weeks! Yay!

Next...the whole banking ecomomy crisis!
Are you being effected by it? I am not directly but I am sure feeling the pressure, what happens when I leave university and I want a job, I dont want to settle for anything, I have just recieved my loan like many other of my university pals, yet I am spending it cautiously, as the whole recession, credit cruch malarkey is secretly eating me, well my fears for it.

Next....there has been a few events that have occured since my last posts, if anything this blog has made me think.... maybe thats not what I want, maybe I forged feelings, because something has made you happy you think stick with it, it will do the same all the time. For a change I have myself been strong enough to admit It was wrong, I didnt want to but for the sake of me, and my happiness long term, it crumbled beaneth me, it changed me into someone who only worried and never took the time to stop and enjoy things...I am me, oh my god and I just love ME! You've got to, otherwise no one else stands a chance.

Anyway in between stressing I discoverd they are a few things which can help you get through times of panic..

Music, Dizzee Rascal is right, people might think your Bonkers, your just free ;)

New shoes, Who needs a man, I have Kurt Geiger with a nice percentage off.

and....HUGH JACKMANS BODY in wolverine, ahhh cheers you right up, a guarentee!

Over and out , xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment