
Thank the lord, I have finally found a phobia type syndrome that I believe I suffer from!
Myself, I am not a binger, that includes drugs, drink, smoke or eating (eating disorders) however until now I have never realised its Anixety.
People today can talk about how there binge issues, drinking beeing the main one, always reported in the press, binge eating is closley follwed, even the magazine next to me explains about Natalie Cassidys struggle to keep thin, her binge eating then trying to make herself vomit.
However I think to a degree all women have weight issues, body images issues. I myself take a bit from all of them (not really a drinker, dont smoke at all) however while reading 'Now' magazine I have discoverd maybe I do have a binge problem, binge thinking.
Apparently women spend over 7 years of there life worrying,
The main places this takes place is work, the shower and in bed,
Women are the main worriers between the ages of 16-24,
And finally 1 in 6 people worry for 12 hours a day.
Reading this article this all seems alarmingly true. Without being personal I worry a lot and it really can get me down, I wont do certain things because the stress I am suffering is far too much to bear.
It can range from little niggles to massive life changes subjects. I myself even worry about divorce, I havent even come close to marrying anyone, just the stress and heartache, maybe I should save myself now and buy a 'cut out hugh jackman'
that was advice from a friend of mine.
Anyway just to make awarness of the anxietie struggles and assure people they are not alone.
The constant suffering of worrying is the UK's second mental health problem, depression is the leading.
So think...infact dont relax,
"If the problem can be solved, then why worry? If it cannot then worrying wont solve it"
Peace out xxx

I stongly agree with you here Toni. I am always stressing or worrying about something. If its not uni, its the boyfriend, or if its not money, its how am too fat lol. We will pull through my lovely we will just have a canny few wrinkles later on in life.
ReplyDeletex x