

"...And it's just like she's in another world
And how they suit each other, oh no
But you never get close...." -The Libertines
On Sunday I met a rather fine figure of a man, only Carl Barat, Mr Libertine himself. I have nothing against Pete, but he is no longer define for his music or image, just a media identity now! How so many people have been lost in media idleisation!
I even got a kiss, nobody seen me whisper to him for one, under the influence. Even better they think Barat gave me one out of sheer lust...probably also true if I hadnt asked he would of.
I hear him acoustically play 'Time for heroes', such a pleasure, I never thought I'd live to the Libertines play, well ish!
This a short and rather sweet post compare to other additions, embrace it, the bitch will be pack however Carl has sweetend me, and maybe another faveourite male of mine x x x
Love Lady F
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Bar%C3%A2t
beautiful man, x

No comments:
Post a Comment