Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Heart Break


Right, this is something we've all experienced or been through. I'm talking 'Heartbreak.'
I will be totally honest, nothing I say will take it away, I'll be totally honest, nothing your mother says will take it away, infact nothing anyone says or does makes this go. Try it!

You know that feeling, the air rushed up your chest to your throat but cant escape? The rush makes you sick, your stomach turns!

Bascially why do we put ourselves through this? Why do we always say never again? Well were stupid, and second of all, is anything worth that pain? The sweats during the night, the sickly shaking.
You can do anything in the world, pass your degree, win a million pound, meet the queen...but the one thing that can tear you down, the one thing that weakens you ....your heartbreaker. Before you know it your back where you always where, in your own dwelling and pity!

I've been through it, I said It would never happen again. I decided I would be the heartbreaker, you just need to know how to play the game. Dont get attatched, never show the other player your cards as you then become the one being played. Keep them intrested enough to see them through to the check mate stage.


Just becareful through make sure you pull out, at the right moment, make sure someone doesnt blow your cover, someone doesnt see your bluff, make sure they never see you coming.
It usually comes and gets you when you least expect it. When you check their hand they have your card. This is what the maffia called being 'whacked' or so it feels.

So what do you do when your the fool? Your now feeling what you put other people through? How do you escape that....you cant! I know that the pain, the depression, the hate, the anger, the hurt and tears will eventually leave, and after a good hard look, I will realise you never had my heart, I just thought you did, I had it all the time, in my pocket, I just lost it for a minute...and it will come back,
more fabulous than ever!

Any advice for people suffering? No matter how much you think you love someone, for me its always loving yourself more! Lose yourself and then you have the problem. I'll let you ponder that, I understand it's a different case if were talking Brad Pitt or Jude Law, but that days not here yet, we havent even hit Russell Brand yet!

Love Lady F

PS Converting to the other side doesnt work either, I fancy myself more than any other female, unless were taking Angelina Jolie!

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely hilarious! Love it! will definitely continue following!
    But i'll send you a link to mine! haha!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely brilliant! never a truer word said! the new voice of wisdom of the class :) New York City: Make way for the next Carrie Bradshaw! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My advice for cheering up is to read my blog to take your mind off things haha!

    http://jackwords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha cracking blog this Miss Forman. I can see ITV's Loose Woman has already made room for you on their table for your comical banter . Cant wait to hear more. x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey that was good makes you think I liked it!!

    ReplyDelete